banner

banner

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Pillow Talk

Livy is a great sleeper. For the most part, she goes right to sleep at night and doesn't wake up until mid-late morning. However, on the nights that she's not really sleepy yet, she'll try anything to keep from going to bed. 

The other night, Drew had tucked her in 3 different times already when we heard,
"Daddy!"
"What?"
"I see some hangers in my closet that don't have clothes on 'em!"
"It's OK, baby. Just go to sleep."
"But I can't. I need to hang some clothes on 'em. They're empty!"

About 20 minutes later, Drew had fallen asleep and I heard,
"Daddy!"
"Daddy's asleep. What do you need?"
"I don't know where to lay down."
"Seriously? Just lay down anywhere and go to sleep!"
"But I don't know which part to put my head on."
"Livy, put it on your pillow and go to sleep!"
"But I don't know if I should lay my head on the end or the middle or the other end?"
"JUST PUT IT ANYWHERE AND GO TO SLEEP!"

It always starts out humorous. Drew and I usually lay in bed and laugh at whatever she tries to come up with. But after an hour or so, it's not so funny anymore. I gotta hand it to her though... She can really come up with some doozies!

No comments:

Post a Comment