banner

banner

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Dance Recital 2014

Thursday night we got to watch Livy show off what she's learned all year in dance class. I love that the studio she takes from has small classes which makes the recital that much sweeter. It's not a production. It's just an intimate, relaxed, family setting that is all about the dancers.

Believe it or not, I didn't take any pictures during the recital. I videoed each dance, but since Tara had a photographer there I didn't worry about taking my own pictures. I just got to watch and enjoy! We'll be able to order the action shots from Misty Byrd, and I can't wait to see them!

Livy Lou did a great job, but more importantly, she had a blast! The girl loves any chance she gets to wear make-up, and her "rainbow eyes" just made it even better! She was so excited!




I keep asking Drew what he's gonna do when she's a teenager. He doesn't want to talk about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment