banner

banner

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

K-LOVE Livy

A few weeks ago it was my turn to sing the special for Sunday evening service. I picked the song "Let Them See You" by JJ Weeks Band, and Olivia sang along with me every time I practiced it. 

Fast forward to this afternoon... I had to run in Walmart to grab one thing and since Charlotte was asleep I decided it would be a lot easier just to leave the girls in the truck. I told Livy I would be right back and she gladly agreed to keep an eye on Charlotte for me. 

About 5 minutes later I got back to the truck, opened the door (halfway expecting to hear Charlotte crying), but instead I heard Livy singing along loudly with the radio...

Let them see You in me. 
Let them hear You when I speak. 
Let them feel You when I sing. 
Let them see You, 
Let them see You in me. 

Some moments in the midst of motherhood make you want to pluck your eyelashes out, and then there are moments like these... Moments where you completely forget what you're doing because you think your heart might literally burst out of your chest with pride! 

There is nothing like hearing your child singing praises to The Lord! 

No comments:

Post a Comment