banner

banner

Monday, September 30, 2013

Party In My Belly

Today, one of my best friends found out she's having a boy! I had a feeling it would be a boy. Somehow, I always get these feelings about everyone else's children, but never have a clue as to what I'm having! With Olivia, I never had a "mother's intuition" of whether she was a boy or a girl... Until the ultrasound reveal. And it's the same way with #2. I have no idea!

But there's one thing I do know... This kid has got to be a future soccer player, kick boxer, or something that involves lots of foot movements. It's a nonstop party inside my belly. And I LOVE it!!! It's so fun! And reassuring... constantly feeling the movement of my baby. Last night, I pulled my shirt up and just watched my belly bounce around. So weird and funny!

I read somewhere that babies inside the womb sleep on average 12-14 hours a day. Either this baby is no average baby or it kicks while it's sleeping. Who knows? Either way... It's fabulous! By far, my favorite part of being pregnant!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment