banner

banner

Friday, September 13, 2013

Almay Lip Gloss


It's no secret that Livy has been loving her lipsticks and lip glosses lately. She likes to sneak in my bathroom and put on my Bare Minerals lip glosses... all over the region below her nose. Then I have to watch her because what ever she puts her face against (couch, pillows, recliner, clothes, etc.) will be stained with lip gloss! So I've been trying to limit the amount of lip gloss I let her wear.

This afternoon, we were watching Full House when a commercial for Almay's new Liquid Lip Balm came on. It showed about a million different shades of pinks and reds and I could tell Livy was in a trance. Then Kate Hudson said, "You gotta try it!" Livy immediately looks at me and said,
"See Mom? She said I GOTTA try it! Because it feels so good on my yips!"

All I could do was laugh! The toy commercials may have no affect on her, but make-up commercials?? She's all over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment