banner

banner

Thursday, September 5, 2013

18 Week Check-Up


Here's little Baby Baker. 

18 weeks
Heartbeat: 153
+1 lb

We got to see our precious baby today. I always work myself up to think that we'll be able to see way more on the ultrasound screen than we actually can. We got a few good pictures today, but nothing that just stops me in my tracks. It's just so hard to see the details in those grainy black and white pictures. 

But I did love those few little seconds between pictures when we actually got to just watch the baby move. Seeing the head turn, mouth open, and arms wiggle (while I feel none of that) really blows my mind. I can't wait to see that little face and hold that sweet baby in my arms. 
 
And the baby's legs were crossed! So even if we I had wanted to know the gender today, it would've been very difficult. Poor Drew, he wants to know it's a boy so bad. He never looked away even when she told us to. She said she wasn't even able to take a guess at it! So evidently, it was meant for us to be surprised!

We do have names picked out! Our girl name is Charlotte Emily, and our boy name is Cameron Elliott. However, neither one of those are Livy-approved. Nothing lives up to Punzul or Youdream in her eyes! Oh my, at least we have about 5 more months to convince her otherwise! 

Our little alien baby. Not gonna lie... this picture kinda freaks me out a little bit!

Honestly, I'm not even sure what I'm looking at here... I know the head's on the right and body's on the left, but other than that, I have no clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment