banner

banner

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sleeping Beauty Goes to the Dentist


I had a dentist appointment at 10:30 this morning. We got up, got dressed, and were out the door in plenty of time; we were actually a little early. We were in the waiting room, and I noticed Livy kept scratching and tugging on her diaper...
 
*Side note: Since she's been on antibiotics, her diapers have been terrible... I mean terrible! Like leaking out from every angle, getting all over every single pair of pants I put on her, terrible!*
 
So fearing the worst, I lifted up the back of her skirt to check out her leggings, and sure enough... disaster! I knew I didn't have any spare diapers in the truck (I thought surely we could make it an hour without changing a diaper...) I was wrong. So I explained the situation to the lady at the desk who was very understanding and rescheduled me for 3:30 this afternoon.
 
We got to eat lunch with Drew today. While we were sitting at Mule's, out of the blue, Livy looks at me and says,
"I don't like you, I like Daddy."
I said, "What? I'm so sad! Why don't you like me?"
"Because I like Daddy."
"Well, you can like both of us."
"Ooh, I forgot! I do like you Mama."
 
We went home, I did a little laundry, and Livy played house with pieces of chalk. Yes, you read that right. She put 48 pieces of chalk in her baby doll bed and rocked them to sleep. She said,
"My chalks is sleepy!"
 
Then it was back to the dentist. Livy fell asleep on the way.... and slept the entire time we were there! She even snored a little... she was out! The hygienist thought it was hilarious.
 
Even Sleeping Beauty goes to the dentist...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment