banner

banner

Monday, April 29, 2013

Meanwhile...

Did Livy miss us while we were gone? I tell myself yes, but I don't think she had a spare moment to even think about it! (Which I am so thankful for!) She had a blast! Big thanks to Uncle Glenn and Aunt Bebbie for watching her Wednesday afternoon, and to Pappy and Annie who took care of her the rest of the time. Thanks for all of your help!

After we picked her up last night, we were headed home, and she wanted to hold my hand. Of course, with her being in her car seat behind Drew and me being all the way over in the passenger seat, it wasn't the most comfortable position. But I reached back there and we held hands all the way home.

--Did my shoulder cramp up? Yes.
--Did I lose all feeling in my fingers? Possibly.
--But was it worth it? Absolutely!

I love my sweet, sweet girl!

This is what happened while we were away...

She got to play at Uncle Glenn's and Aunt Bebbie's house...

Supper at KFC with Pappy and Annie...

Lots of playtime with her babies...

She opened her presents from us every morning (I'm told that was a hit!... Thanks for the idea, Pinterest!)

Snuggled with Annie...

Read her cards from Mama and Daddy...

More presents...

More baby time...

Acted silly...

Played with lots of toys...

Got to sleep with Pappy and Annie...

Got some cool new sunglasses...

Played outside...

The last present...



No comments:

Post a Comment