banner

banner

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My Birthday

Today was my 26th birthday. Oh, 26... That's a little hard to believe!

Most of my day was spent just like any other day, which is hard to complain about. Ate breakfast with my best girl, spent some time working on a current art project, colored with Livy in her new coloring books, watched a little Disney, did some dishes, and even took a nap. Hey, I'm pregnant and it was my birthday. I'm not sorry! :)

Drew came home with supper from Cancun, and Livy practically fell asleep while she was eating. Drew put her in bed and we curled up together on the couch and watched The Notebook for the 98th time. 

When he walks through the door every evening is one of my favorite parts of the day. Not that spending time with Livy isn't wonderful, because it absolutely is! I wouldn't want to be anywhere else! But there's nothing like spending time with my husband. That's a different kind of love that can never be matched. 

Drew gave me my birthday card tonight and had a surprise for me... We're going on a mini vacation in September, just the two of us. He's not telling me where, but he said its somewhere we haven't been before. I can't wait!

Livy woke up during the very end of the movie, and we spent the rest of the night playing, singing, and laughing with her. Overall, I'd say I had a pretty terrific birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment