banner

banner

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Cousin Jillian

Jillian got to spend part of the day with us on Monday. She was so sweet. She sat in my lap and let me rock her while we watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for 2 hours! When Livy woke up, she sat with Jillian in the recliner while I made her some breakfast, and neither one got up to start playing until about 10:30! 

While I was making Livy's cheese toast, I heard them in the living room squealing and giggling. I went in there to check on them and Livy said,
"She's talking to me!!"
And Jillian was laughing, saying,
"Talk! Talk!"

They were both cracking each other up! They watched Disney Jr., played on the slide, put on lip gloss (surprise, surprise!), and had a grand ole time! 

These two sweethearts are going to have so much fun growing up together. So thankful for cousins!










No comments:

Post a Comment