banner

banner

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Moms & Dads

Tonight at supper we were talking about Mother's Day, and we started quizzing Livy on who our mothers are. She actually understood it a lot better than I thought she would. She said Gran is my mom, Annie is Drew's mom, and then she wanted to discuss Rapunzel's mom... (Not her real mom, just Mother Gothel). Then we moved on to discussing our dads and this was her conclusion:
"Pappy is daddy is daddy is daddy."
*Thought about it for a second...
"Yep, sounds right to me!"

Also, at story time today, Mrs. Susan was talking about Mother's Day with the kids. She went around the room asking each kid why they think their mother is special. When it was Livy's turn, she said,
"Because my mama sings with me!"
Oh, I love her so!


No comments:

Post a Comment