banner

banner

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Daddy

Livy Lou loves her daddy. All morning she kept saying,
"I just love my daddy. I want to see him. I just want my daddy."
"Daddy's at work, baby."
"But I love him!"
"You'll see him tonight, OK?"
"But I just want my daddy."

How sweet and pitiful is that??

Then during breakfast she actually broke down and cried because she missed him. So, like any good mom would do, I tried to comfort her and tell her everything was OK I snapped a picture...


Just kidding! OK, I did take her picture, but I held her through the rest of breakfast and even bought her a toy!
 
Drew went fishing in a tournament tonight. He had just messaged me to say he was on his way home when Livy came in the living room and said,
"I need to get my daddy back so he can kiss my cheek cause my cheek hurts!"
"Daddy's on his way home."
"He is?? That'll be so fun!"

She does have the best daddy. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment