banner

banner

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Farm Road Walkin'

We've had a few days of awesome weather lately, and boy, have we taken advantage of it! We have been walking with the new stroller every day since Saturday. We walked around our neighborhood last weekend, but the past couple of days we've walked the farm road. The girls have loved it! And what I mean by that is Livy enjoys seeing all the animals while she talks the ENTIRE time, seriously, the ENTIRE time, and Charlotte sleeps. And I've been very grateful for the chance to exercise!




Yesterday when we got home, Livy stripped down to her panties as she usually does. When Drew came home, she asked him if he would jump on the trampoline with her. I just assumed he was going to put clothes on her before they went outside...


 I mean, he did take the time to put her boots on so that counts for something, right?! I was working on supper when I looked outside to see her jumping on the trampoline in her boots and panties in MARCH! I couldn't resist taking their picture!



And speaking of supper... I made some meatloaf last night, and I even weaved some bacon on top. Fancy, huh?


Then, of course, after jumping on the trampoline practically naked, bath time was a must. Thankfully, both of my girls have always loved taking their baths!







No comments:

Post a Comment