banner

banner

Monday, March 31, 2014

Crowns and Laundry

It's Monday, which means one thing... Laundry. Actually, it means a lot more than just laundry, but I always make sure to get the laundry done on Monday so I can enjoy the rest of the week.

I had stripped the sheets off of Charlotte's bed to wash them, so I was letting her nap in our bed. I was in the laundry room putting another load into the wash when I heard Charlotte start to fuss through the monitor. I asked Livy if she would go in there and talk to her for a minute while I finished what I was doing.

As I walked down the hall I could still hear her fussing, and when I got to my bedroom Livy said,

"I gave her the crown, but that didn't seem to help!?!"

I took one look at Charlotte and this is what I saw...

I couldn't help but laugh and go grab my camera. Olivia just couldn't believe that the crown didn't immediately make everything all better.

What a true princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment