banner

banner

Monday, January 13, 2014

The Bad Baby Drawer



Yesterday, when I picked Livy up from Children's Church, I was looking through all her papers and noticed this drawing on the back of one. 
"Liv, did you draw the baby?"
"Yea, and I wrote my name."
"Well, that was really sweet!"
"Thanks, but... Julie helped me draw the baby and it's not very good."
"What? Why is it not good?"
"Well, Julie's just not a very good drawer."
 I thought I was going to fall over laughing so hard!
"Well, Liv, people are better at some things than others, so it's OK."

I caught Julie before we left church and told her what Livy had just said. Julie started laughing and said that Livy had asked her to draw the baby, and when she was done Livy told her it wasn't very good... that she needed to try again! Ha! So that's why there's 2 babies in the picture. Julie said she finally gave up on drawing and just wrote Olivia's name and Liv said,
"There, that's better."

I had to apologize for my super critical daughter. I still laugh about it though, I can't get over it.

1 comment:

  1. haha!!!! I'm glad she didn't ask me to draw them. Mine would have looked worse than Julie's :) She is so funny!

    ReplyDelete