banner

banner

Monday, January 5, 2015

My Girls

Well I knew it would happen eventually. All good things must come to an end, right?

My husband left me.

...to go back to work! Ha! I'm so sad! He was off work for a solid 2 weeks during Christmas break and I loved every minute of it. I LOVE when he's home. I just love spending time with him. I'd follow him to work if I could. He probably wouldn't appreciate that though.

I'm missing him today. Livy's definitely missing him today. And we'll just say Charlotte is missing him too. But it is nice to get back into a routine. Not that we have daily schedules or anything like that. But when Drew's home, I usually slack on all my chores because I'd rather just hang out as a family. I've been trying to de-clutter all the Christmas mess. It's a long process!

I'm so thankful for the opportunity to stay home with my girls every day. I'm super thankful we don't have to wake up early every morning and get ready for school/work. Big props to all the moms who do it! I can't imagine leaving them every day.

The girls are both taking naps at the same time so I thought I'd squeeze in time for a post. But now I must go wash those dishes! I really shouldn't put it off any longer.




No comments:

Post a Comment