banner

banner

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Chicken Spinach Alfredo

We decided to take turns being the pizza chef and this week was all me. I decided to do what I'm calling my Chicken Spinach Alfredo pizza. Drew said if I owned a restaurant I'd have to come up with something a little less boring. He suggested The Green Haired Chicken. Eh.

I rolled out the dough and then I spread on my homemade alfredo sauce (which I also learned from PW). Have I mentioned she's saved my life in the kitchen?

Next I added spinach that I cooked in a pan with a little butter, salt, and a tad bit of lemon juice.

Then I put down some sliced tomato.

Next came the cooked chicken seasoned with olive oil, Chicken Tickler, and Seasoned salt.

Then I topped it all with lots of mozzarella cheese.

Baked it in the oven at 500° for 12 minutes... and voila!

And can I just say YUM?! It was so delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment