banner

banner

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Little Sister

 
If I had to pick one word to describe Miss Charlotte these days it would be...
 
BUSY.
 
Oh man, is she busy. It's tough to get her to stay still long enough to get her picture. Of course, she thinks she needs to do everything Olivia does. Sometimes that makes my life a little more difficult, but most of the time it's totally cute!
 
Here she is sporting her first ponytail...
 



And here she is making a bigger mess helping me with laundry. This girl can pull everything out of a drawer/box/cabinet in about 3 seconds flat. I'm sure that skill will come in handy at some point in her life... although at this time I'm at a loss for what that might be. She helped me sort through her socks, tights, and bloomers yesterday and she meant business! As soon as I put one in her basket, she would pick it up and throw it over her head!

 
As busy as she is though, she always has time for her mama. I'm still her #1 (she hasn't quite discovered how cool her dad is yet). I love her sweet snuggles! She lays her head on my shoulder and pats my back. I also can't get enough of her chubby little hands reaching up for me. When I come in her room after her nap, she reaches up for me with a big grin. When she's done with her snack in her highchair, she reaches for me with mushy food stuck to her fingers. When I walk in the church nursery to pick her up after services, she reaches for me and then quickly waves goodbye to her friends. I love that she needs me.
 
It's so hard to believe she'll be ONE year old in just a few weeks. Charlotte's first year has gone by so incredibly fast!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment