banner

banner

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Happy Baby

Ever met a baby that never cries? Seriously, I mean never! Well, let me introduce you...


Charlotte is hands-down the happiest baby I've ever known. Olivia was an easy-going baby, but even she shed her fair share of tears. Charlotte has not cried once. When we were still in the hospital, the nurse brought her to me and claimed that she was pitching a fit but I'm not sure I believe her.

When she gets hungry or has a wet diaper, she'll fuss a little and get squirmy, but she doesn't cry. We have really been blessed with some sweet laid-back girls! I know the day will come (and I'm probably jinxing myself here) but it sure does make it easy on this sleep deprived Mama! 

I can tell I have been much more patient this time around. Not sure if its because Charlotte is a better sleeper or because I have 3 years of experience under my mommy belt, but I am enjoying every bit of having a newborn in the house again. I honestly don't remember much of Livy being a baby so I'm not rushing my Charlotte to grow up one bit!

Call me crazy, but I can already imagine our third sweet baby. Gasp! Did I just say that?? Haha! But for now I'm just enjoying being Olivia and Charlotte's mommy.








2 comments:

  1. These pictures are priceless. Love your little girls! Blog update looks nice!

    ReplyDelete