banner

banner

Monday, November 18, 2013

Working for Panties

This morning, Livy woke up around 5:30 and came into our room crying saying,
"I'm so sorry I tee-teed in my panties. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. It's all my fault!" 

I told her to go to the potty while I changed her sheets. But when I went into her room, her sheets were dry! Thankfully she had just barely tee-teed a tad bit in her panties, but nothing major! So I went to console her... I could still hear her crying down the hall. When I walked in the bathroom, Drew was in the tub, and Olivia was on the potty still crying,
"It's all my fault!"

We were both trying to reassure her that it wasn't that bad. She finally calmed down and went back to her bed. About 6:15, when Drew was leaving for work, she hollered,
"Daddy! Where are you going?"

He went in her room to tell her bye then came back in our room to fill me in on their conversation. It went a little something like this...

"Baby, I'm going to work."
(Tears rolling down her face) "But I don't want you to go to work!"
"I have to go to work so I can buy you clothes and so Mommy can stay home with you."
"So you can buy me some new panties?"
"Uhh, yea..."
"Ok, Daddy, go to work and bring me home some new panties."

Haha! Drew asked me if she was really gonna be expecting him to bring home new panties. I told him not to worry about it, but I guess we'll see this evening! She might really be expecting panties!

No comments:

Post a Comment