banner

banner

Thursday, November 7, 2013

27 Week Check-Up

27 weeks
Heartbeat: 150
+10 lbs <----- yikes!
 
So, yea... I gained 10 pounds this month. Dr. Watson didn't seem at all concerned. She said baby is growing well and I look great, so I'll try not to worry about it either. Technically, I lost weight in the beginning of this pregnancy, so I was due a few ten pounds, right?!
 
Not a lot has changed this month. The past couple days, I can't seem to keep my eyes open once the afternoon hits. I might or might not have fallen asleep. Ok, I did. This afternoon I kept waking up to Livy kissing my lips and saying,
 
"Aww, Mom... you're just a tired little girl aren't cha?"
 
She takes good care of me! ;)
 
I drank the yummy juice this morning so I could get my blood drawn for the glucose test. I should have those results back by Monday. Hopefully everything will look good there!
 
I go back on December 2nd, then every 2 weeks, and that means the countdown is on! For real!
 
Oh, and in some very exciting news for Mom and Dad, Livy has finally agreed that Charlotte and Cameron are pretty cool names after all. She was so set on Rapunzel/Eugene that she wouldn't even talk about any other names. I just kept telling her that Rapunzel was actually a princess name, and there was already a Rapunzel so we wouldn't be able to use that name. She eventually agreed. Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment