banner

banner

Friday, November 8, 2013

This and That

Last week, I got my hair chopped off... and I love it! My hair had gotten pretty long and I wasn't unhappy with it, I just needed a change. And maybe something a little easier to fix when I have two kiddos! A mommy-do, if you will.
 
We've been loving some Monopoly lately. Livy always starts out playing with us but eventually moves on to something else, so that's when the game gets serious. Sort of. Drew has this ability to win at every single thing he does. It's really not fair, but he's lucky I'm not that competitive, so it all works out. He always wins Monopoly because he always gets Boardwalk and Park Place. Lucky dog.

 
Last weekend, Pappy and Annie were taking the girls down to Shreveport to Gators and Friends to see all the animals. So Drew and I decided to go do some Christmas shopping while Livy was away. I had a blast spending the day with him. When we were dating, we used to go shopping together all the time! But we haven't done that in a long time, so it was nice. Between having a new shopping partner and never having much money to spend, we don't get to actually do too much shopping.
 
Drew had a few Visa gift cards that he had gotten through work that we've been saving to use for Christmas presents only. But somehow our Christmas shopping trip turned into a nursery shopping trip. I think we got Livy 3 Christmas presents, and spent the rest on the nursery decorations... and deer corn. Oh well! It was still a very fun day with my very hott husband!





No comments:

Post a Comment