banner

banner

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Early Bird

This morning, Livy woke up bright and early and came bouncing in my room.

"Mom, is it time to go find Cherry yet?"

The excitement that this little elf brings every morning is almost equal to Santa. She can't wait to get up every morning to go see what Cherry is doing. 


So we got up, found Cherry, got some chocolate milk, and then I went to the office to work on Christmas cards. I noticed she had been extremely quiet for a while, so I went to check on her... I couldn't find her. Finally, I checked her room and found her curled up in her bed asleep. She had put herself back to bed! 

I finished up my work on the computer and decided to go soak in the bathtub for a while. I could barely get to the tub fast enough, I was so excited to take advantage of the peace and quiet! 

As soon as I reached for the knob to turn on the warm water, I heard...

"MOM?? You gotta go poop???"

Sigh. "No, baby, I was just gonna take a bath."

My nice relaxing soak in the tub turned into a quick shower. But I wouldn't have it any other way. Afterall, who wouldn't trade a little "me time" for this pretty thing???


No comments:

Post a Comment