banner

banner

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

31 Week Check-Up

31 weeks
Heartbeat: 146
+4 lbs 

The plan was for me to go in at 30 weeks for a check-up, and then I'd go in every 2 weeks. But since that was Thanksgiving and my doctor was out of town, we had to push it back until December 6th.

I only gained 4lbs this month which is MUCH better than the 10 I gained last month! Ha!

We also found out the baby is completely sideways. She said I'm not measuring what I should be, but it's simply because the baby is not head down. She wasn't concerned about it and said there was still plenty of time for the baby to make his/her way downward. 

Also, the heart rate is continually dropping... It was 146 this time. All my friends who have had boys think I'm having a boy now. I gotta admit, it's fun to think about! Guess we'll see in about 7 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment