banner

banner

Monday, July 22, 2013

Big Announcement



We kept it a secret for what felt like an eternity! So when we finally spilled the beans on Facebook, it was a little weird! But now I'm so glad the news is out because I just love being able to talk about my new sweet precious little baby! I guess I'm kind of baby crazy right now... I have a ton of pregnancy apps on my phone and I'm constantly looking up more information about how the baby is developing. The miracle of how babies are formed just blows my mind!

I'm currently 12 weeks along, and I'm due on February 3rd! The morning anytime sickness has lingered pretty constantly but I'm hopeful that will subside in the upcoming weeks... fingers crossed! So far, this pregnancy has been the complete opposite of my experience with Olivia, so I'm a little anxious to see how the next several months will be... but I am so excited, thankful, happy, and overjoyed to have this opportunity to raise and love another little blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment