banner

banner

Monday, July 29, 2013

A Brand New Car!



Yep, there's a brand new vehicle in the family! And no, it's not me. Sadly, the day I dream of getting a new vehicle will probably never come, but that's ok... I'm perfectly content!

The new car belongs to Livy! Or, it will in a few days. Can't believe our Livy Lou is turning 3!!!

It's a red Dodge Viper with opening doors, working headlights, FM radio with a MP3 hookup, lots of really cool car noises, and the best part... it was on SALE! It also says "ages 3-7"... and if that's going by an average 7 year old's size, that means Livy will be able to drive this to high school! We won't have to buy her a car when she turns 16 because she'll still fit in this! It's a win win!

Livy fell asleep super early tonight (I'm sure she'll wake up by the time Drew and I are ready for bed), anyway... we decided to test it out... ya know, just to make sure it worked...

 

 
I just hope she'll love it at least half as much as her daddy does!  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment