banner

banner

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Not Too Happy...

Lately, Livy has transitioned herself out of having a nap time. And although I miss those couple of hours I used to have to myself, I will say she usually holds up pretty well! But with us going to the Easter party at Story Time and the circus yesterday, by the time church was over last night she was super a wee bit cranky. So when Drew was putting her in the car seat last night, he asked her if she was grouchy and this was her reply,
"Yep. I'm just not too happy anymore!"
Haha! You gotta love the honesty! Thankfully, she was asleep before we ever got home.

It would be nice if the story ended there... but it doesn't.

She stayed asleep until about midnight when she crawled in the bed with us. She was constantly moving and whining, and then the scratching started. She was scratching her back, her belly, her legs, then she even started scratching me! I finally said, "What are you doing???" And she looks at me with huge eyes and says,
"I'm trying to get the sneeze out of me!"
I don't know if she was sleep talking or if she was just delirious, but either way, it was really funny!


All dressed up for the Easter party at Story Time. Too bad she has to wear a turtle neck under her cute SPRING dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment