banner

banner

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Jesus Makes Everything Better

A few days ago, Livy and I were able to meet up with Drew for lunch at Cancun. She was sitting beside her daddy in the booth, and poor Drew kept getting some stressful texts/emails on his phone pertaining to work. It's funny how even a 2 year old can pick up on these things... after another work email, Drew let out a frustrating sigh. Livy immediately looked at him, rubbed his arm and said,
"Aww, Daddy, Jesus will make you better!"
It was the sweetest thing. I'm pretty sure I even teared up a little (no surprise there)! I hope Livy will always remember those words of wisdom!

This picture isn't actually from this lunch date... it's from one of our family date nights. But it's still pretty cute, if I do say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment