banner

banner

Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Hang-On-der

Livy has this little plastic butterfly stool with removable legs. I bought it super cheap from Hobby Lobby, and it didn't take me long to figure out why! It topples over when she stands on it and the legs constantly fall out. She's always bringing me a leg to fix.
Tonight, she had it turned upside down in the living room floor with a baby blanket draped over it. I noticed that the butterfly piece had come off the top so I told her to take the stool to Daddy and he would fix it. She immediately said,
"No, I can't! It's my hang-on-der thing."
"It's your what?"
"My hang-on-der thing. My blanket is hangin on it!"
"Ohhh, hang-on-der thing... Because you're blanket is hanging on it! I gotcha!"

I love how her little mind works!

No comments:

Post a Comment