banner

banner

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Polka Dot Pizza

It was Friday night, we had a house full of groceries that we couldn't eat (because they're all for the beach), so we decided to just order pizza. Olivia was a little cranky and super hungry! Drew opened his laptop to order the pizza online, and Livy had a meltdown! She didn't understand that we were in the process of getting the pizza ordered. She was so hungry! So I tried to explain it to her...
"Livy, Daddy is gonna order it on his computer, the restaurant is gonna cook it, and then they'll bring it to us. Ok?"
(Tears still rolling down her face) "Oh ok. Let me just put my cries on you..."
So then she starts rubbing her face in my chest, wiping her "cries" all over my shirt.
"What kind of pizza do you want?"
"I just want a really big polka dot pizza!"
...that would be pepperoni. 

And the girl ate 4 pieces of pizza! Now granted, it was Dominoes thin crust pizza which isn't very big... But still, that's a lot for her! 



No comments:

Post a Comment