banner

banner

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Happy Fotter's Day!

Because of our beach trip, we had been away from Drew for SIX DAYS!!! That's the longest we've been away from each other in a very long time. When we got back from the beach, he was still down in Alexandria, LA for a sales meeting but he was coming home the next night! So Olivia and I decorated the dining room and had a party waiting for him when he got home. She even told him,
"Happy Fotter's Day!"
 
Facts About Dad (according to Livy Lou)
1. My daddy's name is Drew Baker
2. He is 32 years old
3. He weighs 32 pounds
4. His favorite food is strawberries
5. My daddy is really good at looking like a superhero
6. He loves to play golf
7. My favorite thing to do with my daddy is swing and push daddy's booty, eat supper, watch a movie, and play check-up
8. I'm just like my daddy because I look like him
9. What I love most about my daddy is he is a superhero
10. It makes daddy happy when I give him a big kiss
 
 







Thank you for being such an AWESOME dad!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment