banner

banner

Friday, February 13, 2015

Charlotte's 1st Steps!

I actually wrote this a month ago and apparently just forgot to post it! Oops!

....


Yesterday morning, we were in Charlotte's room taking pictures for her birthday invitations. I set up a little backdrop with wrapping paper and had gotten a few shots of her sitting in front of it.

She can stand up by herself if she's leaning against something so I propped her up against the backdrop to get some pictures of her standing up. She was standing there smiling and out of nowhere she just started walking to me! She took about 3 or 4 steps and made it all the way to me!!! I was screaming, Livy was screaming, and Charlotte was just a squealing and laughing. 

Somehow I managed to take this picture of her in the midst of the excitement. I was so shocked! I couldn't believe it! 

When Livy was her age all she wanted to do was hold someone's hands and walk around but Charlotte has taken absolutely no interest in walking at all. As soon as I try to walk with her he just sits down. So when she just took off walking towards me it was such a surprise! 

She's taken a couple steps here and there since then but nothing like that one time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment