banner

banner

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Easter Dresses

Call me old-fashioned, but I made the girls' Easter dresses this year. I wanted them to match, and I couldn't find any I loved that I was willing to pay for, so homemade dresses it is! It's a little harder to find the time to sew these days. I'm pretty sure I worked on their outfits 30 seconds at a time...

Sew a little... Feed a baby... Sew a little... Fix chocolate milk... Sew a little... Change a diaper... Sew a little... Restart Blue's Clues...

You get the point. 

Anyway, I think they turned out pretty cute! I knew I could handle Livy's dress. It was pretty simple, but I had never made a romper with snaps for Charlotte's. Neither one is perfect, so I hope no one looks too closely, but I think they'll do! 

I love my girlies... They are pretty cute modeling their outfits! 




2 comments:

  1. YOU DID SOOO GOOD MOMMA! I love them!! I was wondering if you made them! I have sewn ONCE in about ooohhhh 7 months and it was a few weeks ago for a friend who is having a baby and i made her bag...it's hard to do anything for yourself w/ 2 kids and one being a 2 month old!

    ReplyDelete